Sunday, July 11, 2010

update

back to iium.
it feels great.superb. but i miss my mom so damn much.
yep. im a mommy's and you have no right to laugh at it (ahaa)

well, as u may not know, my room was full with the new-purpleish kind of furniture and i am sooooo loving it!
the table get longer, the locker has many rooms and it was the 1st time in my life i didnt know what stuffs should i put into it.
and it has a secret locker inside it that is suitable for my valuable-expensive kind of stuffs.
Dear God...i am so grateful for this. Thank You.
yeay for that!

ok.
last friday. my teeth were free from the braces (or me)
yep. there was no fun about that. no more colorful thingy in my teeth.
it was a crucial process plus now i think that scaling is much more worse than getting your tooth off (correct me if im using a wrong term).
i tell you. it was a nightmare! huhu
and i kinda miss my braces. it was the only thing that i like about my face (i am lying)
though, i will not see it again. but i still have to wear the retainer to make my teeth still and stay.
luckily, it can be take off as it is removable unlike the braces.

and i heard that wearing the braces make your face changed even better.
i dont know. but until now my mommy's friends said that i am getting cuter (not my body but my face okay. and i am confident about that okay)

i love my life. full stop.

xoxo

No comments: