Friday, November 19, 2010

do(s) and dont(s)

after surviving do(s) and dont(s) in IIUM...it was finally my graduation moment.
na ah...it was kinda late to mention it here but i had been through super-hectic-day with my lovely friends and love one creating our precious memories before we pursue our own journey...

really2 hope to get a job super fast and currently i AM scrabbling, dwelling, remembering, practicing and bla...bla...bla...my grammar skill so that i will past a test (more to a job test) next week...

please pray for my success to get this job because for me it was one of the jobs that will make me not to forget my duty as a servant plus....well i already get used to it in IIUM and i was really2 like praying that this comfort zone will not absolutely vanished when i get started to work...
so u get what i mean right? em2...hope so

naaaah...i will not spell it out until it was being confirmed 100% i get it...so just wait okay...=)

No comments: