Tuesday, November 30, 2010

just a reminder...please

if you are a full time woman or only a half time woman
as long as you still have the things which make you a woman
either one...you still have to take charge of your own life

this is as the result of having to read so many news directing our attention towards the issue of the woman being kicked, stabbed, cheated and only God knows what more by the man
nothing feminist, emotional here but lets face it people
its on the news and sure its a fact

I spent one week in KL and just came back from there
get to spend more than 6hours of driving from banting to uia to bukit jalil then back to hometown with my mom
we did a really an eye opener discussion...okay sort of

its about a thing that we never imagine can happen to a woman particularly
its about a woman will always be the victim of the most crucial thing that a man can do
its about a woman should really2 be intelligent for the kids and own sake
its about 'jodoh itu Allah yang tentukan' whether we like it or not

and the most interesting part was...
its about my own life
what should I do after this
when should I further my study
who is my boyfriend for the time being
(okay...I already made this one promise that i should never get married until she retired
and thatttt should give me one year of being a single woman...hehehe
but plus2 if i didnt yet find my soul mate)

emm2...

calling for all women out there....just dont make yourself as the punch bag for those jerks
you deserve much better than that..


xoxoxo

No comments: