Tuesday, December 28, 2010

new year

good bye 2010 and helloooo 2011...
3 more days people...3 more days we are heading out to a brand new year
every single day will be our new and kinda last day for us.
what a bless year for me.
well i can say that 2010 was a really-really good year for me.
here are the reasons why::

--finished my degree
--get a job
--break up with my 3 years boyfriended
--getting to know someone and finally be my new sweetheart =))
--get rid of some friends who keep giving me this kind of pain in the...ehmm2
--get new best friend(s)
so on and so forth..

well...if you ask me about my new resolutions. they have to be these::

-contribute something to my mom. something here means money off course...or anything else
-have a better relationship with God
-improve my performance at work
-i have to make sure no more pain in my love-hate relationship. maybe get engaged..perhaps! haha but definitely not married...yet (gosh...if U were reading this. just ignore it okay!)
-lose some weight for my convo...urgh...again and again huh?
-be healthy and safe throughout the year

that will be all...for now

xoxoxo



No comments: