Friday, December 24, 2010

update2

im as busy as a bee.
uhuh...already 2 weeks working in my new and first ever working place.
lots a, tans a, many2 works to do.
this is why i like to work with the private sector first.
okay...no heart feeling for those who work at the gov.
it just that talking from my experience...most of the 8 hours working time...only 4/5/6 of them i did actually really working while in the gov.
haha...i dont know. maybe it was just me who did that.
ehmm2 quick update:

-already received a superb news. he mentioned his feeling out loud. me off course did it too...=))

-im trying to adjust my new life. lot of things to discover and consider. especially trying to keep myself motivated in each and every single day. one solution if you ask me???
----try to cuci mata or enjoying the 'view' in the early morning. either in the train, bus, lift, food court or etc...hehehe its really refreshing!!

-ohoooooi...soon enough my lemak will kill me. duh...im trying to eat less at noon and doing whatever diet you called them. but i cant help eating when it comes to night. so how eh??

-i am so fortunate to have colleagues that are super cool n nice. for the time being la...i dont know in the future. or maybe it was just me who feels that way. emm speak of the devil.

-currently im trying to learn how to pick up the office calls correctly. duh...sape la yang invented telefon mcm ni. for a human who was not a technology savvy like me..its kinda hard dowh. @_@


xoxoxo

No comments: