Thursday, May 13, 2010

budak-budak zaman sekarang

under my own-self-observation
(ok. u have to note that thing first before you read this)

its almost two months now me doing my practical,
makes my eyes widely open

there are lots of teenagers out there who are still
cant figure out their purpose of life

*to be a servant of Allah
*to be a student
*to be a good daughter/son
*to be.....(u figure it out by urself)
okay at least have some dream

its not a waste that i took this 3 months experience of teaching those kids (without any payment!) bcoz it makes me realized that....

our lecturers are beruntung and should appreciate us more
(well we are all kinda trying our best to get the best mark and respect (or should i say scare) of them...unlike those kids)

im totally absolutely not suitable to teach other people bcoz im not that patience enough. after graduate i should totally apply for an office-kinda-work-type.
(i ended up just let them do whatever they want....
fav word everyday: ok, up to you:)

but....se tension2 cm ni pun..
it seems that my body gaining her own spare part...
without me realizing it...deymm~
abes la kene kutuk dgn makcik2 kmpg yg xdikenali
selepas ini...huh

xoxo


No comments: