Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Week of farewell

Uhuu.
It comes down to my last week of teaching the students.

Next week will be their study week and we are not allowed to make any classes.
(this is what we call as the study WEEK….undoubtedly different with uia where it was study DAYS not WEEK)

Gosh. Time moves fast enough I cant even remember what it feels like to be a teacher.
(well…sort off)

Lots of goodbyes-sorries-goodlucks kind of speech for us.

Lots of questions… ‘miss…do you have a facebook?” ‘miss…can I take a picture with you?”

If you have these…my advice would be…’layankan saje…’ :)

I did learn something from them and I really-really hope they did learn something from me.

I wonder….

Emm overall…it was not such a bad experience for me.

Since I did enjoy my precious time with them.

If YOU happened to read this my dear students…
THANK YOU for all of your behaviors…
THANK YOU for being who you really are…
Because trust me…you are one of a kind that will last eternally in my life.

lots of xoxo for you

No comments: