Friday, May 14, 2010

mahallah bulletin and madam

last week one of my MRC members told me to give a kata-kata hikmah for our mahallah bulletin.

i gave her this sentence "the one that you can only trust is yourself"
okay, sort of. bcoz i cant remember the exact words.

well. my principal aka madam rejected it.
d reason was.. she said its kinda selfish-self-centered-whatsoever word that associated with it.

emm. really guys???
i guess so.

yep. the sentence occured to my mind when i remind back all things that happened to my life in the previous semester.

yep. i guess i have to think back a new kata-kata hikmah that is less selfish-self-centered-whatsoever word that associated with it aka dependable type of sentence.

so, i came out with this words... "you need others to help you to be a better person"

i wonder hows that sounds...

till then.

xoxo

No comments: