Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I AM a dreamerrrrrrr (grrrrrr)

wishlist

for next sem aka my last sem in uia

---never give up in my study (ok. This one is a must…since obviously it will be my LAST sem here)

---go for a trip(s) (bird park KL is what I have in my mind…thanx to fifa ;)



---have a freaking awesome picnic with my gfs n bf (definitely, since it was my needy that seems never happen in previous2 sem)
---any tasik @ sungai also can but not tasik uia okay…

---jogging at a place beside uia (cross my fingers for this to happen)

---exercises like no more tomorrow (pump up those muscles babe)

---start to make some money.

(I AM sooooo sick of asking money from my lovely mother…shame on me.
Maybe doing a car rent business?? Or else? I have no idea…)

---try to forgive people sincerely (mesti, mesti, mesti)

Yokey…nanti akan diberangan kan lagi.

xoxo

2 comments:

h a n a w a said...

Salam Yun! Waaah, mmg siyes ek nak pegi KL Bird Park? =D Glad I could incite that interest of yours~ *winks*
Anyway all the best fulfilling all those wishlists... byk tuh.

misyun said...

wsla.
wahahaha.
hope so dear...hope so.
siyes ni nk gi.
b4 dis went 2 penang nye bird park.
KL yg dekat ni lum gi lg.
hehe
thanx fifa!!