Wednesday, June 30, 2010

holiday

salam..=)
update for my new activity yesterday
jalan2 plus mandimanda di teluk batik
n dinner for last nite was McD set besar punye
hihi
i have a wonderful time with them unfortunately...
tomorrow dah kene balik rumah
emm mengadap bende-tak-gune-yang-sepatutnya-mati-cepat
huhu
plus memikirkan emak yang tercinta yang merindui ku
(bukan syok sendiri ye. she did call me everyday and ask when i will come back home)
emm pity her..

so...just enjoy the pictures and..
you will not see me updating the blog for a week or two after this
because i did not have any access to the internet at my home
plus i will be very busy to prepare my things and so on
because...guess what????
it almost 3 months now and my new aka last sem in uia will start on 12th July
yey!!

(pssst did i tell you my nephew is super gorgeous...haha)

here he is...



auntie yang tgh membebel


his voice all over d sea


one small happy family

pilih menu dgn serius nya


nyum2 =)
xoxoxo

No comments: