Wednesday, June 23, 2010

that WAS i am

writing a blog was not merely just to get famous.
mark my word F.A.M.O.U.S.
yep.
i am a browser-stalker-reader of other people blogs n i know it well enuf...
to say that some people just want to show off their blog to others.

that's what i am in the beginning of my blogging matters.
(freaking-ooover excited)
i even linked my entry at others...(what a pathetic ive become..)
yeah. that WAS me.

now...jeng jeng jeng...
i just dont care if there is a reader or not at my blog.
really just dont care.
i realize that the more you write..in English particularly..
the better person i will be.
conform.

it is not easy to write what you think.
i am that person.
people will not understand what im trying to say.
bcoz my meaning just stuck in somewhere else.
it doesnt come with what i just said.
(did u get it??)

haha.
said enuf.
im not a poetic person.
im not mastering in the language yet. (ive try so-so hard. believe me)
i need to read more book and dwell in it.
to make sure my meaning will come with what im trying to say.

xoxo

2 comments:

wanie sk said...

yup...feel free to express our thoughts but don't overdo it until we mislead ourselves and others...hehe

keep it up

writing in english sure helps us to improve actually

[xkesahla kalau mcm sampah sekalipun] ^^

misyun said...

hihi
betul2.
feels like my language was not that good.
but x kesahla ye.
d more we write d easier it will become.
thanx wani.
=)