Friday, June 11, 2010

single and blabbering

single by choice or single because you have to
well if it was me to choose...i pick the first one

(ok thats sooooo not true since i oready got one)
he will totally kill me if he read this entry. literally speaking opkos.

uhuu
ok.
i happened to read this amazing article
http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2010/6/9/nation/20100609093405&sec=nation

frankly speaking..i kinda miss being single
it makes me feel closer to God..
seriously...when you have nothing else in your mind
(including >>> your own bf (or gf), what clothes should you wear for d date, what things you should do to please him (or her), worried if he or she didnt call u or msge u...bla..bla..bla)
you will definitely focusing on your relationship with God..

emm..
actually im not the type of person who can be single for a loooooong time

its hard you know.....
(im a gedik girl who need someone to be my own shoulders to cry on when i have a bad-hectic-not-my-day type of situation)
since i am no longer believe in a bff kinda girlfriend
(this is bcoz of d thing that happened to me in my prev semester in the so called tanah konon suci credited to syafa =D....)
i will get to that one maybe in another entry


plus i didnt have many exes (im not kidding bcoz im not that gojes okey)
so far...i only got one ex
(its a reeeeeally bad experience that makes you just want to terjun di lombong yang berdekatan)

so you can say that most of my life im a single person
and i can say that im good with that and feeling nothing about that
(except when you see a hot-looking-guy pass you and you cannot stop wondering why on earth is hes not with you!...ahaa)

i am strongly believe that Allah will give me the one who is right for me someday
so He just waits and hides him in somewhere-God-forsaken-place
n i think you my friend should just be patience and wait for him to come

it will be one hell of d greatest experience in your life
trust me...bcoz i oredy in that situation
(keep praying that it will linger with me forever)


should stop blabbering now!

xoxoxo ^_^




No comments: